In-kind gifts (goods or services other than money or planned gifts) are essential to the work of Border Servant Corps. Forming connections with community members supports volunteers, strengthens relationships, and expands the BSC community.
Casa de Paz (El Paso, TX)
- 4 outdoor patio seat cushions (thick)
- Outdoor shade canopy
- Hose for watering garden
- Dish towels
- Cleaning supplies (floor cleaner, bathroom cleaners, etc)
- HDMI converter
Janaan’s House (Las Cruces, NM)
- Command strips to hang mirrors
- Garden hoe
- Full-sized box spring
Items to be replaced on a continual basis:
- Household items
- 12 sleeping pillows
- 3 Twin sheet sets and mattress pads
- 9 Double/Full sheet sets and mattress pads
- 1 Queen sheet set and mattress pad
- 2 Emergency Preparedness Kits
- Batteries (AAA, AA, 9V for smoke detectors)
- Sleeping bags
- Air mattresses
- Gift cards for local grocery or home supply stores
- Notifications about FREE events in the area
Volunteers always enjoy receiving care packages. Consider including the following items: eco-friendly laundry soap and fabric softener, eco-friendly dishwasher detergent and dish soap, gardening supplies, cleaning supplies, and toiletry items.
If you are interested in sharing your gifts, please contact Border Servant Corps.
Purchased items may be sent to:
Border Servant Corps
c/o Peace Lutheran Church
1701 E. Missouri Ave.
Las Cruces, NM 88001